About Vastu Shanti :
Vastu means the dwelling of humans and Gods. Vastu shastra is an ancient science which helps one get the benefits freely offered by the basic elements of the universe.
These basic elements are Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND).
Vastu Shanti is a religious and spiritual process of worship of Vaastu Purush. Purush means Energy, Soul, and Shakti; thus Vaastu Purush is the protector, soul and Lord of the house. The primary objectives of Vaastu Shanti are:
To ask for forgiveness for any direct or indirect harm to the Nature and other living beings while construction of the house
To pacify any forces that may disturb the overall happiness of future occupants.
To request Vastu Purush to protect the home and the occupants from natural calamities
To solicit His blessings to bring health, wealth and prosperity to the occupants and
To resolve proper use of the house and to convert it into Home and Praasad.
We perform Vaastu Shanti (worship of deity and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and deity of directions and environment) to remove any type of Vaastu dosha whether it’s a land and building, nature or environment, by Vaastu shastra worship to avoid major changes and demolition in the structure of building.
Vastu Shanti Vidhi :
Dwar anesh puja,
kula devata pujan,
gram devata pooja,
81 devata poojan (ishtadev),
Nav graha poojan,
27 nakshatra pujan,
Dhwaj pujan, etc...
Vastu Devata pujan,
Shodash matruka pujan,
Ghruti matruka pujan,
Vastu Nikshepana etc.
Vastu Shanti Samagri :
- Chandan powder / paste
- Flowers 1 bunch
- Plate for keeping rice
- Rice bag 10 lbs (color it with turmeric powder or kumkum and add few
- drops of water and mix well) – also known as akshata
- Corn, separate seeds and stalks.
- Deep (niranjan)
- Sweet dish to offer (like kheer/halwa)
- Kum kum
- Red blouse pieces 2. (2 feet by 2 feet)
- White blouse pieces 2 (2 feet by 2 feet)
- Kalash or lota (big sized which can hold the coconut and leaves)
- Manago or bettle leaves
- New vessel
- Ganpathi idol or idol of your favorite deity (if you are sri vaishnava then you need picture of narayana / vishnu)
- Real Cow or Cow idol or picture (optional)
- Few spoons (metal preferred to light camphor)
- Few plates
- Tumeric powder
- Ghee /oil for lamp
- 2 puja Coconuts (with coir on top ) + 1 for every door
- Cow Dung and cow urine
- Red sewing thread.
- Lemos 4 for every door.
- Aluminium foil role